We had a great experience with this company. They were able to get our issues worked out very quickly, which was amazing in this heat. Craig was very knowledgeable and helpful! Definitely recommend!Sarah W.
Very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly technicians. They were on time, budget-friendly, and even put up my two new nest thermostats for me since my husband hadn’t had time with his work schedule. Will continue to do business with them!Valentina N.
The Service Technician who came called first to get good directions and showed up exactly on time. He explained each step of the repair. He was able to fix the issues created by another service provider. Very professional. His housekeeping skills are excellent. Will be recommending this company to all that I work with. Keep up the great work, Corey.John K.
Very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant. Jordan W. and Justin W. answered my questions and went over the thermostat. Very good install. Corey came by to check the unit. He explained how to use the thermostat and how to read the settings. Very thankful for the assistance.”Terry B.
There are many different types of air filters, and each type has its own set of pros and cons. The type of air filter that is best for your home will depend on your specific needs and budget.
Some of the most common types of air filters include:
- Fiberglass filters: Fiberglass filters are the most common type of air filter. They are made up of a series of fibers that are woven together to create a mesh. The mesh is then placed in a frame and installed in your HVAC system. Fiberglass filters are very effective at trapping large particles, such as dust and pet dander, but they are not very effective at trapping smaller particles, such as pollen and mold spores. Fiberglass filters are also not very durable and need to be replaced every 30 to 60 days.
- Pleated filters: Pleated filters are made up of a series of pleats that are folded back and forth to create a large surface area. The pleats are then placed in a frame and installed in your HVAC system. Pleated filters are more effective at trapping particles than fiberglass filters, but they are also more expensive. Pleated filters are also more durable than fiberglass filters and only need to be replaced every 90 to 180 days.
- HEPA filters: HEPA filters are the most effective type of air filter. They are made up of a series of fibers that are woven together to create a mesh. The mesh is then placed in a frame and installed in your HVAC system. HEPA filters are capable of trapping particles as small as 0.3 microns in size. This makes them very effective at trapping pollen, mold spores, bacteria, and viruses. However, HEPA filters are also the most expensive type of air filter and need to be replaced every 6 to 12 months.
What Are The Benefits of Air Filtration?
There are many benefits to installing an air filtration system in your home. Not only can an air filtration system help you breathe easier, but it can also help you save money on your energy bills.
Some of the benefits of air filtration include:
- Improved indoor air quality: The most obvious benefit of air filtration is improved indoor air quality. Air filters are capable of trapping a wide range of particles, including dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria, and viruses. This can help you breathe easier and reduce your risk of developing respiratory problems, such as asthma and allergies.
- Reduced energy bills: Air filters can also help you save money on your energy bills. When your HVAC system is clogged with dust and other particles, it has to work harder to circulate air throughout your home. This can cause your energy bills to skyrocket. By installing an air filter, you can keep your HVAC system clean and running efficiently, which can help you save money on your energy bills.
- Extended HVAC system lifespan: Air filters can also help extend the lifespan of your HVAC system. When your HVAC system is clogged with dust and other particles, it has to work harder to circulate air throughout your home. This can cause your HVAC system to wear out faster and require more frequent repairs. By installing an air filter, you can keep your HVAC system clean and running efficiently, which can help extend its lifespan.
Call (706) 514-4191 or contact us online to schedule an air filtration service in Augusta or the surrounding areas.